Implementation of Occupational Safety and Health Information System
DHS requires a COTS OSHIS, customized to meet DHS specific requirements, to serve as the centralized repository for all safety, health, and workers compensation information. This will allow DHS to comply with laws, regulations, policies, and procedures governing Federal OSH and Federal workers compensation programs.
September 2018: US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) awarded a 5 Year Contract to SD Solutions, LLC to Implement Occupational Safety and Health Information System (OSHIS) to be used at hundreds of airports worldwide.
The overall scope of the contract includes:
- Project Management
- Infrastructure Design, Procurement, Installation, and Hosting
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) Deployment
- Personal ID Verification (PIV) Integration
- Software Development and Enhancements
- Integration with Other TSA and DOL Systems
- Cybersecurity, Information Assurance, and Authority To Operate (ATO)
- Help Desk
- Operations and Maintenance
- Database Backup, Recovery
- Disaster Recovery