Professional Management & Consulting
An organization that can mature efficiently with industry changes. Conferences that go off without a hitch.
At SD Solutions LLC, we’ll team up with you to identify issues and gaps within your IT organization and form a a strategic plan to meet your goals and objectives.
Taking a balanced approach to assessing resources, tools, and processes to provide transparency and direction, we quickly identify measurable value and help you achieve a sustainable ROI. Through advanced assessment and the creation of roadmaps to outline tactical steps, our consultants will assist you in creating a strategic vision to mature and continually improve your IT performance and capabilities.
We understand the value of industry standards and best practices; however, our experience has shown that every environment is unique. It’s real-world experience that allows us to blend industry frameworks to be flexible and aligned with your own organization’s operating environment and culture.
Our consulting services deliver customer value, innovation, and a foundation to mature your IT environment to adapt to rapidly changing business needs.
Meetings & Events
Since 2015, we have also provided comprehensive meeting, event, and conference services for federal clients, including planning and executing meetings for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U. S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).
We offer extensive development and logistical services related to meetings and events. Our services include
- Conference planning, hosting, and evaluation
- Virtual, in-person, and hybrid conference options
- Coordination of preconference arrangements and onsite setup of all meeting requirements with client and conference facility staff
- Attendee and exhibitor travel support
- Development of online lodging reservation systems in coordination with hotel staff
- Monitoring guest room blocks
- Coordination of affiliate meeting room requests
- Computer-based registration and print-on-demand badging
- Translation services and special needs accommodations
- Preparation and updating of electronic and print announcements
- Attendee materials development
- Print and electronic signage and onsite collateral
- Exhibit and vendor coordination
- Print and online agenda and program development
- Coordination of security checkpoints with client and facility staff
- Website, mobile application, and live polling development and management
- Management of audiovisual services, including the coordination of staging and set designs, internet services, audio and video recordings of sessions, and onsite management
- Speaker management and presentation tracking
- Technical session management
- Branding and graphics development
- Postconference support, executive summary, and summary of conference planning activities