QA and Independent Verification and Validation Services
IV&V for Transformed Medicaid Statistical Information System (TMSIS) at Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
CMS established the TMSIS operational environment to support key Affordable Care Act (ACA) Medicaid expansion initiatives beginning January 1, 2014. CMS determined to transition the TMSIS pilot from the ORNL hosting site to the CMS Baltimore Data Center (BDC).
SD Solutions, LLC helped CMS with Verification and Validation services. Our scope included the following tasks:
- Functional independent testing of all requirements.
- Performance and Stress Testing.
- End-to-end testing with other systems and contractors.
- Regression Testing.
- Plan, coordinate and support User Acceptance Testing by Business Owners and other Stakeholders.
- Service Virtualization Testing Framework
- Test Plan
- Testing Management Plan
- Testing Support
- Test Case Specification
- Validation Readiness Review
- Acceptance Tests
- Test Summary Reports
- Implementation Readiness Review
- Lessons Learned Report