Providing exceptional resources and seasoned oversight to elevate organizational outcomes
SD Solutions, LLC teams up with clients to identify issues and gaps within an IT organization, resulting in a strategic plan to meet goals and objectives. Taking a balanced approach of assessing resources, tools, and processes to provide transparency and direction, SD Solutions, LLC quickly identifies measurable value and achieving a sustainable Return on Investment (ROI). Through advanced assessment and the creation of roadmaps to outline tactical steps, our consultants will assist in achieving a strategic vision to mature and continually improve your IT performance and capabilities. SD Solutions, LLC understands the value of industry standards and best practices, however, experience has shown that every environment is unique. It’s real-world experience which allows SD Solutions, LLC to blend industry frameworks to be flexible and aligned with an organization operating environment and culture. SD Solutions, LLC consulting services delivers customer value, innovation, and the foundation to mature your IT environment to adapt to rapidly changing business needs.
Conference, Meeting, and Event Planning and Logistics:
SD Solutions has been providing meeting, event, and conference services for federal clients since 2015. Our support includes planning and executing meetings for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as well as the U. S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC). We provide extensive planning and logistical services related to meetings and events:
- Conference planning, hosting, and evaluation
- Virtual, in-person, and in-person/virtual hybrid conference options
- Coordination of pre-conference arrangements and onsite set-up of all meeting requirements with client and conference facility staff
- Attendee and exhibitor travel support
- Development of online lodging reservations system in coordination with hotel staff
- Monitoring guest room blocks
- Coordination of affiliate meeting room requests
- Computer-based registration and print-on-demand badging
- Translation services and special needs accommodations
- Preparation and update of electronic and print announcements
- Attendee materials development
- Print and electronic signage and onsite collateral
- Exhibit and vendor coordination
- Print and online agenda and program development
- Coordination of security checkpoints with client and facility staff
- Website, mobile application, and live polling development and management
- Management of audiovisual services including coordination of staging and set designs, internet services, audio and video recordings of sessions, and onsite management
- Speaker management and presentation tracking
- Technical session management
- Branding and graphics development
- Post-conference support, executive summary, and summary of conference planning activities
For NRC we have planned the Regulatory Information Conference (RIC) supporting over 3,000 attendees for a week-long conference in the Metropolitan DC area. One of the innovative approaches we’ve done for this meeting is On-Demand Name Badge Printing. On-demand printing accelerates the registration process, including all electronic registration information, so that there are no long lines for a meeting of this size. The recent COVID-19 pandemic affected the 2020 RIC along with most Government conferences and events. SD Solutions event management staff was able to quickly adjust, retool, and provide a fully virtual conference in a matter of weeks during the height of the pandemic. Moving forward, we have added virtual and in-person/virtual hybrid capabilities to our arsenal of event management weapons and have a very robust toolset to deliver exceptional conference content to clients and their stakeholders, whether online or in person.
For the IRS, we have supported dozens of divisional All Hands Meetings and senior-level Executive Leadership events, providing agenda and logistics support both on- and offsite. We also manage the IRS Supplier Conferences for Tax Filing Season Readiness as part of our Enterprise Program Management work. The event brings together IRS’ supplier network each year to discuss upcoming procurements and new directions and initiatives for each annual tax filing season.
Our conference support staff are detail-oriented and highly knowledgeable about Federal Travel Regulations (FTR), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 508 requirements, and OMB regulations that govern federal agencies’ spending limitations for convening meetings and conferences. Our meeting planning capabilities also include designing and populating virtual meeting folders, conducting virtual events, providing graphic designs, and providing note-takers, writers, and editors to support any summary minutes or publication requests.
If you are interested in joining SD Solutions growing meeting, event, and conference division to provide exceptional, meaningful coordination and logistics services to Government clients, please contact our recruiting department.