Serving Federal, State and Local Governments with their Mission-critical Needs
As organizational budgets continue to shrink, Government leaders are constantly under pressure to do more with less. Federal agencies continue to evolve and SD Solutions, LLC helps leaders in the Government operate with more efficiency and help them transform their business functions and modernize processes and technology to meet the changing needs of their primary stakeholders.
We help Government agencies achieve their mission to provide effective services to citizens, businesses and other entities with more efficiency, and in a timely manner. In this regard, we work closely with our clients to enhance performance, increase return on investments, drive transformation, and advance citizen services.
Our past performance spans across multiple business domains – Cybersecurity, Governance, Financial Services, Health IT, Science and Research, Quality Assurance, Enterprise Architecture, Regulatory, Election, Statutory, Affordable Care Act, Clinical Registries, Real Time Location Systems etc. The list of clients include US Department of Treasury (IRS, OCC), Department of Commerce, Health and Human Services (CMS), US Department of Transportation (DoT), Department of Health and Human Services (State of Delaware), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), National Science Foundation, Veteran Affairs, Federal Election Commission (FEC), US Commission on Civil Rights (USCCR). Our services include three major areas to help people, process and technology aspects of the Government. Please visit our Project Showcase for select past performance.
A Client-centric and Partnership Model:
We have the mission understanding, domain expertise and technical expertise to help you get results.
- Mission Understanding we understand the challenges and opportunities facing federal agencies. We can help implement solutions that improve outcomes and maximize results.
- Quality Processes and Frameworks we maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and delivery excellence through ISO 9001 and CMMI compliant operations.
- Effective Delivery options we combine onsite responsiveness with cost-effective remote delivery capabilities.
- Technology Leadership we focus on selecting products, services and solutions that best fit your unique challenges and requirements.
Results-Oriented Services and Solutions:
Our portfolio of services enables us to serve as your full-service provider for every facet of your operations. Our key service areas include:
- Cybersecurity Services – Helping CISOs and CIOs improve the security posture of their agencies. Strong Prime performance with FISMA, FedRamp, CDM Compliance
- OCIO Support – Strategy, Roadmap, Governance and Program Management. Develop Strategic Plans, Manage Governance Models, and Execute Strategies and Manage Programs to deliver results that endure.
- Acquisition Support – Provide End-to-End Acquisition Support for Large Procurements using FAR Best Practices.
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) – Assist Government Program Managers to verify and validate the requirements, processes and deliverables based on Industry Standards such as PMI, CMMI, ISO, ANSI, EVM
- Architecture, engineering and technology services deliver analysis, design, prototyping and engineering.
- Application management day-to-day maintenance and improvement for your business applications, helping reduce costs and ensure faster delivery of programs, projects and other initiatives.
- Business process management & services subject matter and technology experts, engineers, analysts and other professionals to manage back-office processes to improve efficiency and free up your time so you can focus on your mission.
- Operational support services provide resource, supply chain, maintenance and operations, communications, training, management and support to federal clients, principally to U.S. military operations.
- Systems integration and consulting design and implementation of business and technology solutions that solve your business and mission challenges.
- Technology management infrastructure management that adapts to your mission and business requirements, including secure data center operations.