SBA 8(a) Program Participant
Participants can receive sole-source contracts, up to a ceiling of $4 million for goods and services and $6.5 million for manufacturing.
SBA HUBZone Program Participant
The Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) program helps small businesses in urban and rural communities gain preferential access to federal procurement opportunities.
GSA IT Schedule 70
Contract Number: GS-35F-202CA
IT Schedule 70 delivers federal, state, and local customer agencies the tools and expertise needed to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services, and solutions.
GSA 8(a) STARS II
Contract Number: GS00Q17GWD2108
8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
DUNS Number: 078832278
Program Manager: Balaji Venkatesan
GSA 8(a) STARS II Website: www.gsa.gov/8astars2
NIH NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business (HUBZone)
The Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) is a premier IT services contract that includes a broad array of services, including Cloud Computing, Cyber Defense, and Health IT solutions. This GWAC/IDIQ is open for use by all Federal departments and agencies. CIO-SP3 has a ceiling of $20 billion and expires in 2022. SD Solutions, LLC is a proud awardee of this GWAC. We are ready to serve the federal community with innovative IT solutions and our interdisciplinary experience in health IT and informatics.
CIO-SP3 is a multiple award, Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) sponsored by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). This 10-year contract allows SD Solutions, LLC to provide IT services and solutions to both defense and civil agencies under all 10 Task Areas:
- Task Area 1 IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3 Imaging
- Task Area 4 Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 Integration Services
- Task Area 7 Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 Digital Government
- Task Area 9 Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10 Software Development
Key Contract Features
- 10-Year $20 Billion multiple award GWAC
- Available for use by all Federal Agencies
- Multiple-Contract Types, including hybrid
- 0.55% contract access fee; no additional charge for value-added services
Advantages of CIO-SP3
- Rapid Awards: CIO-SP3 plans to award some of their task orders within 30 days of proposal submission, allowing for an efficient and timely procurement process that starts customer programs on time.
- Defined Task Orders: Utilization of clearly defined task areas allows for both the customer and SD Solutions, LLC to focus on tailored solutions.
- NITAAC Program Support: Free comprehensive requirements assessments within 24 hours, Cradle-to-Grave support from the NITAAC Customer Support Center and easy-to-use online ordering systems are just a few of the benefits.
- Contract Number: HHSN316201800055W (Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone))
- DUNS Number: 967599213
- Contract Vehicle: CIO-SP3 Small Business
- Program Manager: Balaji Venkatesan
- Phone: 540-860-0920
- Email: email@example.com
- Contract Email: CIOSP3@sdsolutionsllc.com