Participants can receive sole-source contracts, up to a ceiling of $4 million for goods and services and $6.5 million for manufacturing.
The Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) program helps small businesses in urban and rural communities gain preferential access to federal procurement opportunities.
Contract Number: GS00Q17GWD2108
8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
DUNS Number: 078832278
Program Manager: Chitra Dhayalan
GSA 8(a) STARS II Website: www.gsa.gov/8astars2
The Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) is a premier IT services contract that includes a broad array of services, including cloud computing, cyber defense, and health IT solutions. This GWAC/IDIQ is open for use by all federal departments and agencies. CIO-SP3 has a ceiling of $20 billion and expires in 2022. SD Solutions, LLC is a proud awardee of this GWAC. We are ready to serve the federal community with innovative IT solutions and our interdisciplinary experience in health IT and informatics.
CIO-SP3 is a multiple award, Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) sponsored by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). This 10-year contract allows SD Solutions, LLC to provide IT services and solutions to both defense and civil agencies under all 10 Task Areas:
- Task Area 1 IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3 Imaging
- Task Area 4 Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 Integration Services
- Task Area 7 Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 Digital Government
- Task Area 9 Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10 Software Development
Key Contract Features
- 10-Year $20 Billion multiple award IDIQ GWAC
- Available for use by all Federal Agencies
- Multiple-Contract Types, including hybrid
- 0.55% contract access fee; no additional charge for value-added services
Advantages of CIO-SP3
- Rapid Awards: CIO-SP3 plans to award some of their task orders within 30 days of proposal submission, allowing for an efficient and timely procurement process that starts customer programs on time.
- Defined Task Orders: Utilization of clearly defined task areas allows for both the customer and SD Solutions, LLC to focus on tailored solutions.
- NITAAC Program Support: Free comprehensive requirements assessments within 24 hours, Cradle-to-Grave support from the NITAAC Customer Support Center and easy-to-use online ordering systems are just a few of the benefits.
- Contract Number: HHSN316201800055W (Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone))
- Contact Period: 8/1/2018 to 10/31/2022
- Contract Number: 75N98119D00084 (8(a) contract)
- Contact Period: 7/11/2019 to 6/29/2022
- DUNS Number: 967599213
- Contract Vehicle: CIO-SP3 Small Business
- Program Manager: Chitra Dhayalan
- Phone: 202-754-1681
- Email: email@example.com
- Contract Email: CIOSP3@sdsolutionsllc.com